We are highly knowledgeable about the products we sell. If you have any questions not answered below please Contact Us and we will be happy to provide help and assistance.
Click a question to jump down to the answer this page...
- How come your prices are so low?
- What is CBD?
- Which CBD Product is best for me?
- How long does it take to feel the effect of CBD?
- Am I going to feel "high" after taking CBD?
- Is it possible to overdose from CBD?
- Scientific Information on CBD and Endocannabinoid Receptors in the Human Body
- Hemp vs Cannabis - what's the difference?
- What is THC?
- Do you sell THC-Free CBD?
- What is CBG?
- Do you sell SunMed?
- Do you sell CBD Flower?
How come your prices are so low?
- We buy our CBD Oil direct from the manufacturer and so our purchase costs are low.
- Our manufacturer is based in the UK, so there are no expensive air-miles or import-taxes which would hike up costs.
- We don't have a fancy boutique shop with sky high rent, so our operating costs are low.
- We don't operate on 1000's% markup like some retailers. Our aim is to provide CBD to as many people as possible, not to "get rich quick".
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally-occurring cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. There are hundreds of active compounds in the cannabis plant; the most famous ones are THC and CBD. Our CBD is extracted from traditional hemp.
Which CBD Product is best for me?
Feel free to give us a call and we'll happily give you advice over the phone. A summary of the different types is:
- CBD Oil - Place under the tongue, or add to food
- CBD Aqua Drops - Just like the oil but without the taste, can also be added to tea, coffee, milkshakes and food
- CBD Capsules - Simply daily dose - no taste, no mess, just swallow like a vitamin tablet
- CBD Gummies - Ideal for taking CBD when you'e on the go, and a good way to try CBD for the first time. Ideal for work, school, etc
- CBD Balm, Cream & Massage Oil - Simply rub into the affected area. Can apply as often as required
- CBD Vape - The fastest way to get the CBD into your system, and the most popular method for anxiety, stress and depression. Because CBD Vaping goes straight to the lungs, there are medical trials going on at the moment as a possible treatment for asthma and long covid.
- CBD for Athletes - Recover faster, reduce pain, reduce inflammation, improve sleep quality.
- CBD for Pets - Specially designed for Cats and Dogs.
How long does it take to feel the effect of CBD?
The time it takes CBD to enter the system and take effect varies from one person to the other. CBD Oil, when taken under the tongue, takes between 20-30 minutes. CBD Vaping takes less than 1 minute.
Am I going to feel "high" after taking CBD?
CBD is a non-psychoactive component which means consuming it will NOT get you "high". You just might feel more calm and relaxed.
Is it possible to overdose from CBD?
It's virtually impossible to overdose with CBD. Taking CBD in very high dosages may lead to minor side effects, but nothing serious. According to a 2017 report by the World Health Organisation, "CBD was tolerated in all patients, with no signs of toxicity or serious side effects."
Generally, it is always best to start out with a low dosage for 7 days, and then work your way up to the amount that feels right to you.
Scientific Information on CBD and Endocannabinoid Receptors in the Human Body
- CBD is a natural phytocannabinoid found in the hemp/cannabis plant
- CBD is researched globally for the way it interacts with our body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS)
- The ECS is responsible for maintaining homeostasis (overall balance) within the body
- Consuming CBD is associated with supporting the production of Anandamide and 2-AG in the ECS
- Anandamide and 2-AG are neurotransmitters that bind with CB1 and CB2 receptors when a system in our body is underperforming
- The ECS has receptors which are spread throughout our different body systems and are called CB1 and CB2.
Hemp vs Cannabis - what's the difference?
Legally, hemp is defined as a cannabis plant that contains 0.3 percent or less THC, while marijuana is a cannabis plant that contains more than 0.3 percent THC.
Our CBD is manufactured using a blend of plants to ensure you a Full Spectrum of cannabinoids; Maximum CBD content; and low THC content below the UK legal limit of 0.2%
There are 113 or more cannabinoids in a hemp plant. THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) is the main psychoactive compound in cannabis, and is what makes people feel "high".
All of our CBD products comply with UK law, in that the THC content is below 0.2%. This means you do not have to worry about about "getting high".
Yes, some of our products are entirely THC-Free (0.00% THC). These are purchased by people who have random drug tests at work (e.g. police, prison officers, paramedics, railway drivers, etc)
Whilst there is a large and forever growing amount of medical research on CBD & THC. There has been little research on CBG. There are a number of recent articles advertising CBG as better than CBD, but the simple truth is that...
- CBG is cheaper to produce because the hemp plants are harvested while they are young, so harvests can be done more frequently
- If you follow the paper-trail of the leading articles on CBG, they lead back to as being paid-for by manufacturers and retailers, not by medical research
CBG (cannabigerol), is one of the more than 113 cannabinoids found in hemp plants. Young hemp plants produce cannabigerolic acid (CBGa). As the plant matures, CBGA breaks down into cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) and tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCa). These two compounds are then converted into CBD and THC. Any leftover CBGa is converted into CBG.
YourCBD Store and SunMed
"YourCBD Store" and "SunMed" and is a USA franchise (like McDonald's). Anyone can open a "YourCBD Store". https://www.getsunmed.com/s/franchise-information
Our CBD is grown in the EU and manufactured in the UK. In this way, our prices are typically "half the price for twice the strength" and we are supporting UK business and UK medical research into the use of CBD.
We do not sell SunMed because we believe the air/sea-miles in transporting CBD half way around the World from the USA is environmentally immoral.
Do you sell CBD Flower?
Some people think this is a grey area, but CBD flower is not legal in the UK. This might seem a bit confusing due to the fact that you can buy CBD oil legally, but because CBD flower is a prohibited part of hemp plant, even when it may contain no more than the legal limit of less than 0.2% THC, it can't legally be sold in the UK.
Even if it was legal, it is not possible to guarantee the strength or quality of unprocessed CBD Flower, and we at CBD Norwich wouldn't sell a product that we couldn't guarantee the strength or quality of.
Our CBD Vape & e-Liquids offer the best vaping experience and all our e-liquids come with certified analysis.
Supporting better sleep
Supporting overall balance within the body
Supporting relaxation and well-being
We are highly knowledgeable about the products we sell. If you have any questions not answered above, please Contact Us and we will be happy to provide help and assistance.